Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Day 7 Big Beach Again


We spent the morning in the shops, ate lunch at a yummy local place. Today Blair had Mahi Mahi and I had Ono. It was too yummy to describe. Then spent the afternoon towards sun down at Big Beach again. Von picked up pizza at Charley's on the way home (I think we still owe you $ for this) and we watched a movie I can't talk highly enough about. Janelle had brought this with them after her mom insisted they see it for months. It's called "Facing the Giants" I've never watched a movie and been so moved. It was unabashedly Christian to the point of me just saying "WOW" I will be buying this for my family. It was great. Now, it is not "big Hollywood" so in that some of you may be dissapointed, but the content and for volunteer acting (for what I gathered, a lot of it) it was just delightful. Let me know if you see this and what you think.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: